Trust the Home Exterior PROS at Millennium
Why jeopardize your well-being and comfort? Our experience and respect for your busy schedule ensure a clear home improvement experience and top-quality result, all with limited disruption.
Andersen Wood and Composite Windows for Weather-Tight Efficiency
Andersen Windows are manufactured from wood or an exclusive Fibrex® composite material that combines the strength of wood with the low-maintenance of vinyl. These windows will remain beautiful, weather-tight, and energy-efficient for years.
Andersen Windows makes windows and patio doors that have:
- Structural rigidity and durability, This allows for a weather-tight seal that can be maintained through heat, cold, and high and low humidity. Andersen Windows are Energy Star® rated.
- Andersen’s composite windows resist rot and decay.
- If you choose the composite window, the color you choose is fused into the Fibrex® material, so there is no need for painting the window frame.
- There are many glass options, providing benefits for heating, cooling, visible light transfer and UV reduction.
Millennium Windows & Siding is an authorized dealer of Andersen Windows, and will carefully measure your home’s windows and install new replacement windows so they continue to be beautiful and energy-efficient for many years to come.
Request a Quote for Your Home
At Millennium Windows & Siding, you work directly with the owner eliminating the salesman’s high commission.
Contact Millennium Windows & Siding, and we will visit your home to provide a customized quote on the windows you choose.
Our products are backed by our true 100% lifetime warranty* with no trip fee and no labor fee!
* Includes window frame, operators, seal and glass. Call (720)508-4385 for details.
An investment in new windows or siding from Millennium Windows & Siding will increase the value of your home, because our warranty transfers to new the homeowners when you sell.