James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding is #1 in Durable Beauty
Across the nation, James Hardie siding is the #1 choice for homeowners and home builders, offering an environmentally-friendly product that is climate-customized to withstand the elements it will be subjected to in Colorado.
The Siding Choice of 5 Million Homeowners
James Hardie fiber cement siding has been installed on more than 5 million homes across the US. It has many advantages over other types of siding:
- It is non-combustible and will not melt.
- It is rot and fire resistant.
- It is highly durable in all types of storms and weather conditions.
- It has a real woodgrain look and feel.
- It offers insulating properties greater than most other options.
- It is available as a pre-finished product in a selection of colors or pre-primed and ready for painting.
- It has been awarded the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
- It backs up claims of durability with a 30-year, non-prorated warranty.
Get a free quote today!
Once a contract is signed and approved, Millennium Windows & Siding will not change the price of your project for any reason. There will never be any additional fees and/or costs added to your home project.
We provide top-of-the-line service for clients in the following cities: Denver, Arvada, Golden, Centennial, Highlands Ranch, Parker, Castlerock, Littleton, Aurora, Wheat Ridge and surrounding areas. Call (720) 508-4385 for immediate assistance today.
We recently opened another showroom in Colorado Springs and are able to provide the same level of craftmanship to residents in the following areas: Falcon, Larkspur, Manitou Springs, Monument, Old Colorado City, Palmer Lake, Peyton and Woodland Park, CO. Contact us today for a FREE consultation.
100% Lifetime Warranty
Our products are backed by our true 100% lifetime warranty* with no trip fee and no labor fee! An investment in new windows or siding from Millennium Windows & Siding will increase the value of your home, because our warranty transfers to the new homeowners when you sell.
* Includes window frame, operators, seal and glass. Call (720) 508-4385 for details.