Whether you’re investing in replacement windows for your Colorado Springs, CO home to increase your energy efficiency, update your home’s look, or just to get rid of old models, you can take inspiration from the top 2019 window trends to make the most out of your new vinyl windows purchase.
From windows with clean lines and simple shapes to options with dark colors and more glass, 2019 is all about stylish simplicity. These vinyl window trends are no different. Have some fun with color, shape, or glass and get creative with these vinyl window trends:
- Clean lines: Squared-off edges and clean lines are coming to the forefront in 2019. This desire for simplicity is also showing an even higher number of vinyl window sales as vinyl is durable and clean. Top designers are also noting more use of direct-set or fixed windows as well, since these designs are minimalist and simple.
- Black: Black says clean and contemporary like nothing else. Black on black is becoming even more popular than black and white in both interior and exterior windows. You can keep the black trend dramatic by paring your windows with more dark trims or treatments, or soften the look a bit with a white or natural trim and treatment.
- Squares Before Arches: While geometric or other original window shapes remain popular, most homeowners are leaning towards sharper shapes rather than arches or circles. Curved or arched windows may appear out of date after 2019, so choose angular shapes if you’re going with an out-of-the-box vinyl window for your home.
- Pass-Through: Connect the outdoors and inside even more with a pass through. Pass-through vinyl windows can replace a sliding door, awning or even folding door and are convenient from the kitchen to a deck or patio for hosting.
- Lots of Glass: Bringing the outdoors inside is a major 2019 design trend, and an easy way to accomplish this look is by having bigger, more expansive windows. Full glass walls, lift-and-slide doors, and larger windows give homeowners benefits from dramatic views to increased daylight and beyond. Thanks to modern technology, bigger windows that were once a luxury are now more accessible and cost effective.
- Energy efficiency: Energy-efficient windows are so popular now it’s hard to even consider them a trend as they are surely here to stay. Consumers expect and oftentimes require Energy Star certifications for their vinyl windows.
These 2019 replacement window trends are ideas for you to expand up when choosing your new windows. If you want to learn more about any of the above trends, or about Colorado Springs, CO replacement windows, you can reach out to Millennium Windows & Siding. Our replacement window services are reliable and expert, leaving you with great products you can count on. Please stop by and visit us at 12090 W 50th Pl Unit B Wheat Ridge, CO 80033, or give us a call at 720-508-4385 to learn more about what we can do for you and your home.